I originally had this as a page, but it wouldn't allow comments, I know, I''m still learning, so I decided to change it to a post to make it easier :)...
Ok guys, so as I always tell you, I hoard beauty products, what girl doesn't? And sometimes I just never get round to using products, or they don't suit my skin, you all know the trouble, so I thought I would have a mini clear out and do a blog sale!
Postage is around £3 now, this is a little pricey I know, but this is due to the Royal Mail putting up their prices for some ridiculous reason, however I will combine postage and packaging so if you have more than one item you will still only pay around £3.
If you see an item or numerous items that you want, just comment below with the items and your email address and all payments must be made by Paypal.
Here it goes...
Rules:
- This blog sale will be UK only due to postage costs,
- All items are non-refundable,
- All items will be sent out within 3 working days, after payment has been received,
- Items will be given on a first come, first serve basis,
- If payment is not received within 24 hours, the item will go to the next person,
- Payments will be made via Paypal,
- All items will be sent second class via Royal Mail
Here it goes...
Soap and Glory Peaches and Clean Cleansing Milk 200ml
used a few times, still up to the top of the word Peaches - £4
Clinique Take The Day Off 200ml
used a few times, 3/4 full - £8
Clinique Rinse Off Foaming Cleanser 50ml
L - 40% full and R - 95% full - £3 for both
St.Tropez Wash Off Instant Glow Face Lotion 50ml SOLD
Still Sealed - £5
Nspa Glamour Moiturising Shower Wash Jojoba and Rosehip Oil 75ml
Still Sealed - £1.50
Molton Brown Blissful Templetree Moisture Bath and Shower Gel - 100ml
Never Used - £5
Never Used - £3
17 Glitter Eyeshadows in Night Sky (was part of a set) and Chalice
Both only used once to swatch - £1.50 for both
Rimmel Glam' Eyes Trio Eyeshadow in Fever
Still sealed - £1.50
Collection Fast Stroke Eye Liner in Black
used once to swatch - £1.50
Never used - £5
Soap and Glory Cheekmate Cheek & Lip Stain 11ml
used once to swatch £4
MeMeMe Cherubs Blush Cheek & Lip Tint 12ml
used once to swatch £2.50
Maybelliene Baby Lips in Pink Punch
Used 3 times - £1
A-Derma Intense Repair Lip Balm 15ml
Used once £3
L-R
Models Own Nail Varnish in Bubblegum 14ml
Never used £2.50
Used once to swatch £2
Used once to swatch £2
Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paint in Lychee 10ml
Used three times £1.50
L-R
Used once but writing has worn off - 50p
Used once - 50p
Used once to swatch - £2
Rimmel Lasting Nail Polishes in Sunshine 8ml
Used once - 50p
Ciate Paint Pots in Sand Dune & The Glossip 13.5ml SOLD
Both used once to swatch £4 each
Both used once to swatch - 50p each
Happy shopping
Love















No comments :
Post a Comment